Your decision making is firmly supported by the quality and quantity of data available from Framework for PC.
See a visual overview of the Framework for PC software.
- Framework for PC has an easy-to-use interface, making the collecting, reporting, coding and analysis processes simple and fast. Here's what the interface looks like: (Click on the image for an enlarged view.)
Framework for PC allows you to:
- Quickly and easily code and sort observation notes according to 12 observable Framework components
- Conduct a thorough analysis of observations according to the Framework Rubric
- Each of the 22 components can be rated on its own level of performance rubric
- Evidential support section is available for each component.
- Elements for each component are available for quick reference and/or importing into evidential support comments.
- Evidential support, Summary and Recommendation comments can be saved and retrieved for use in current or subsequent reports.
- Multiple sources of evidence (portfolio, observation script, previously saved comments) are easily imported into evidential support comments.
- Ratings of up to 5 observation analyses (rubrics) can be viewed simultaneously to assist with summative decision making.
- User can report meets/does not meet expectations in the summary section of the report
- Utilize Danielson’s conference reports
- Teaching Profile
- The built-in TimerData Behavioral Observation software package allows you to:
- Collect real-time classroom observation data quickly and accurately.
- Time-reference observation notes to the second - automatically.
- Collect data on up to 12 teaching conditions, behaviors or events can be quantified as you observe the lesson.
- Determine the impact of events or conditions of your choice on teacher and/or student behavior
- View all quantitative data in a variety of charts and table formats.
- Display up to 10 observations may be viewed simultaneously.